We’re into the final week of the year… it’s a week when many folks choose to slow down, take some time off, or otherwise focus attention away from their business for a while.
There’s nothing wrong with that. We all need downtime.
But it’s also the last week of the year, which means a last opportunity for 2016 business expenses to go onto this year’s taxes. And I’d suggest you make a small investment now that will pay off for the entire next year (and into the future).
My friends over at WP Engine have a great deal to wrap up the year.
Make 2017 the Year You Move to Stress-Free Web Hosting
You might know I recommend WP Engine in my web hosting for photographers guide. They offer managed WordPress hosting, which means that in addition to a preconfigured WordPress installation, you also get the following included without additional setup or work on your part:
- WordPress updates are installed for you, helping to keep your site secure and ensuring you have the latest features for your site.
- High-speed performance caching is handled by your server, without you needing to install or configure a complicated caching plugin.
- Security protections are in place both on the server and in your WordPress installation to help keep your site free from malware and hacking attempts. You don’t have to install or configure anything – it’s there as soon as you set up your account.
- Website backup is automatic – once per day, with the ability to perform ad hoc backups at any time when you want to make changes to your site.
- Free, automatic migration from your existing WordPress host using their migration plugin. I used this myself earlier this year.
This is a managed web host – they manage a lot of these tasks that would otherwise require manual work on your part, the purchase of additional plugins, or would simply be neglected, leaving you vulnerable or without a solid website.
Get Up to 4 1/2 Months Free on a New Account
Use either of these links and discount code webweek25:
To wrap up the year, WP Engine is offering a great deal: 4 1/2 months free on a new annual account.
If you don’t want to make an annual commitment right away, you can still get 25% off your first payment.
Those links get you their awesome year-end deal and a small commission comes back to support Photowebo.
Happy New Year!