Good news for those of you hoping to catch me in person for some in-depth photography SEO learning!
On October 15th in Portland, Oregon I’ll be teaching SEO for Photographers: Getting Found for Fun and Profit!
I taught this workshop earlier this year in Austin and Colorado Springs – now it’s time for an event in the Pacific Northwest.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) brings people to your website. Your website brings people to your business. After word-of-mouth, internet and web traffic can be the number two source of new clients for your business. SEO isn’t just about getting more traffic to your website, but getting the right traffic to your website.
The long-term effort of improving your SEO will lead to long-term success.
SEO tactics evolve; what worked a few years ago might harm you in 2018
Photographers who attend will walk away with an understanding of concepts and tactics that will enable them to start making positive SEO changes immediately and learn how their website fits into a long-term web marketing strategy.
This full-day workshop explores:
- A holistic look at SEO
- Identifying and framing things for your ideal client
- Google’s current search ranking signals
- Technical factors of speed, security, and mobile
- How content strategy trumps keywords
- Optimizing images for search
- A web publishing checklist for SEO success
- A gaze into the future: what Google’s artificial intelligence for photos might mean for SEO
This SEO for Photographers workshop is being offered through PPA as a “Super 1 Day” event but you don’t have to be a PPA member to attend. If you are a PPA member, you’ll earn one service merit.