This is the first article in a new series of photographer productivity hacks I’ll be sharing. Want to ensure you don’t miss any of them? Register as a VIP member for free.
Productivity Hack: Listen to Photography Podcasts
How much time do you spend driving around in the car? Working out? Cleaning?
What if you listened to photography podcasts (technical, creative, or business) instead of nothing or instead of music?
Here are a few of my favorites to get you started:
- The Digital Story – Derrick Story’s weekly commentary on photography news, gear, and trends
- This Week in Photo – A weekly look at the photography world with various hosts, led by Frederick Van Johnson
- Sprouting Photographer – Bryan Caporicci converses with various guests around the business of photography
- Getting Work to Work – Brief thoughts on the creative business world from Chris Martin
- The Distance – Profiles of long-running businesses and what makes them successful
What other podcasts have you found helpful for your photography ventures?